Success in B2B appointment setting is not a very difficult task. All it takes is a few simple tactics, and one can get really phenomenal results.
For many enterprises, B2B appointment setting is one of the most important sources of generating revenues, which is why it’s all the more important that the executives responsible for getting hot leads via this method should be more proficient at their job.
The first point to consider in this regard is to understand the objection resolution technique. True, it’s a very old technique, but forms the basis of some of the most successful campaigns. Now, the way it works is, the client may have objections or points of concern regarding the product or service being offered. The first response should be ‘is that your only objection?’ There might be many more objections, and the next step is to assure the other person that he/she understands the point, and many other prospects have asked the same questions. However, they found that (followed by some interesting solution to the problem at hand).
Another great way to drive success with B2B appointment setting is to tackle the ‘send me more information’ clause. Frankly speaking, people want to be nicer to other people who call them, especially if the latter talk nicely. However, one can never tell whether the prospect is actually interested, or is he/she just stalling because they don’t want to seem rude. So, ‘please send me details at my email ID’ is a default response. However, one needs to have some trial closing statements; something like ‘if what I am going to send you looks good to you, would you be willing to meet up once to discuss the proposition in detail?’ This is more or less a very effective way of identifying whether the person would actually be considering the proposition or is it just a courtesy reply.
There are many more such tactics, and in the end, B2B appointment setting is all about placing oneself in the other person’s shoes. That way, success is virtually guaranteed!
- B2B Appointment Setting : Making it Click!
- B2B Appointment Setting: Know it Better to Sell Better
- B2B Appointment Setting: How To Spot a ‘Fake’ Prospect
- B2B Appointment Setting: How To Make Headways
- Make The Most Of B2B Appointment Setting Services
- B2B Appointment Setting: Breaking Barriers To Drive Success
- B2B Appointment Setting: A Rendezvous with Better sales
- B2B Appointment Setting : 3 Golden Rules to Succeed
- B2B Appointment Setting: Much More Than Plain Talk
- B2B Appointment Setting: Steps To Make It Worthwhile
ABOUT THE GLOBAL ASSOCIATES
The Global Associates is a unique full service sales and marketing organization offering Customized Strategic and Tactical Sales Solutions to Organizations, Globally. We can help you increase your outreach in existing and new markets (globally), get new clients & increase your revenue, all at a substantially reduced costs.
Contact Us Now
- B2B Appointment Setting (26)
- B2B Appointment Setting in India (26)
- B2B Lead Generation (47)
- B2B Lead Generation in India (46)
- B2B telemarketing (1)
- B2B telemarketing in india (1)
- Inside Sales Outsourcing (18)
- Inside Sales Outsourcing in india (15)
- lead generation outsourcing (29)
- Sales lead Generation (34)
- Sales Outsourcing Companies in India (1)
- Sales Process Outsourcing (5)
- Sales Process Outsourcing in India (3)
- Small Business Lead Generation (26)
- Strategic Sales Solutions (12)
- Uncategorized (1)
TagsB2B appointment setting B2B Appointment Setting in india B2B Lead Generation B2B lead generation companies in India B2B Lead Generation in India B2B telemarketing B2B telemarketing in india Inside Sales Outsourcing Inside Sales Outsourcing in india lead generation outsourcing Sales lead Generation Sales lead Generation in india Sales Outsourcing Companies Sales Outsourcing in India Sales Process Outsourcing sales process outsourcing in india Small Business Lead Small Business Lead Generation Strategic Sales Solutions