Gatekeepers are often seen as the proverbial obstacles in the B2B appointment setting process. However, if one tackles them with tact, they can be great assets.
The process of B2B appointment setting requires a lot of tact and expertise, but there are still some elements that are constantly volatile and regardless of how much one plans ahead, they always seem to bother and serve as constant hindrances. One such aspect of the overall chain is the gatekeeper, the proverbial grumpy security guard who just won’t let you pass, and doesn’t seem to have any reason for his/her actions! However, since the roadblock is going to be there in any case, it’s better to know how to get past it.
First of all, it’s essential to understand that while one sees the gatekeeper as an obstacle, he/she would obviously have other jobs at hand as well. So, being polite is the first most important step. It’s obvious that the other party would not be as courteous, but then again, if one has to get the job done, it’s important to make the extra effort. There’s only so much information that can be transmitted if one is being aggressive. The trick is to get the information across with tact, so that at least the other person sees that by letting the call through, he/she would not be reprimanded by the senior person, who is already very busy.
It’s also important to know where the person who is the gatekeeper, stands in the company structure. This helps in modifying the calling script and helping the other person do his/her own job. Quite obviously, if he/she is not in a position to help the firm make headways in the B2B appointment setting process, there’s not use knocking on the wrong doors. Instead, the person can be politely asked to redirect the call to someone who can take it to the next level. By employing such simple tactics, one can achieve greater success without having to struggle.
- B2B Appointment Setting : Making it Click!
- B2B Appointment Setting: Steps To Get The Job Done
- B2B Appointment Setting: Get That Contact
- B2B Appointment Setting: How To Spot a ‘Fake’ Prospect
- B2B Appointment Setting: Increasing Efficiency Levels
- B2B Appointment Setting: Qualify For Quality
- B2B Appointment Setting: Know it Better to Sell Better
- Make The Most Of B2B Appointment Setting Services
- Why is B2B Appointment Setting so Effective For Business?
- Things to Avoid After Inappropriate B2B Appointment Setting
ABOUT THE GLOBAL ASSOCIATES
The Global Associates is a unique full service sales and marketing organization offering Customized Strategic and Tactical Sales Solutions to Organizations, Globally. We can help you increase your outreach in existing and new markets (globally), get new clients & increase your revenue, all at a substantially reduced costs.
Contact Us Now
- B2B Appointment Setting (26)
- B2B Appointment Setting in India (26)
- B2B Lead Generation (47)
- B2B Lead Generation in India (46)
- B2B telemarketing (1)
- B2B telemarketing in india (1)
- Inside Sales Outsourcing (18)
- Inside Sales Outsourcing in india (15)
- lead generation outsourcing (29)
- Sales lead Generation (34)
- Sales Outsourcing Companies in India (1)
- Sales Process Outsourcing (5)
- Sales Process Outsourcing in India (3)
- Small Business Lead Generation (26)
- Strategic Sales Solutions (12)
- Uncategorized (1)
TagsB2B appointment setting B2B Appointment Setting in india B2B Lead Generation B2B lead generation companies in India B2B Lead Generation in India B2B telemarketing B2B telemarketing in india Inside Sales Outsourcing Inside Sales Outsourcing in india lead generation outsourcing Sales lead Generation Sales lead Generation in india Sales Outsourcing Companies Sales Outsourcing in India Sales Process Outsourcing sales process outsourcing in india Small Business Lead Small Business Lead Generation Strategic Sales Solutions